Monday 11 June 2007

Last Week (4th June to 10th June)

Slowly getting back to normal. No more long trips planned for the next couple of months so a chance to relax and get back to some sort of semblance of normality.

That normality was disturbed slightly though when I looked at GamesCampus' website and found 2 new games there in testing. I liked the look of Manga Fighter, but wasn't too worried about Fishing Champ (since then though, I've been more tempted, thanks to my form in liking fishing mini-games in Okami and Dark Chronicle).

I took a more in depth look at Jeanne D'Arc as well, being on the wanted list. Quite a number of releases this week, unusual for the summer. Finally, I took a quick look at Dragon Quest IX from the watch list. A main game from a big franchise on a handheld? What's the world coming to?

No comments: