Friday 11 May 2007

This weekend

It's Friday so it's time to think about what you'll be playing this weekend.

I received Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth a couple of days ago for the PSP and an astonishingly good looking opening CG sequence shows me what I can look forward too. Well, sort of. I know it's mostly just a PS1 port but the added cut-scenes will be a delight to watch. As I know it though, this game is very hard so studying the game manual is going to be the priority.

I have PoPoLoCrois to finish and as far as I know, I'll be coming to the end of the game soon so this is my main priority this weekend. I'll be happy to play it while listening to other countries attempting to sing for the Eurovision Song Contest title. I think the music in PoPoLoCrois is much better :-).

Oh, and it's my birthday tomorrow! Doubt I'll be getting new games tomorrow but you never know!

Update: Also, don't forget that Square-Enix are holding a big party this weekend where they will be showing off their latest games.

No comments: