Wednesday 16 May 2007

A great comeback

Played Puzzle Quest yesterday and I made one hell of a comeback. Here are the details.

I started a battle against a Liche (which I'm starting to hate more and more as I go on). Battle started normal enough. I have 245 HP and it had 155. So I started to knock down it's HP and got to 120 ish.

Then, he managed to aquire all the mana required for his mega spell and duly cast it, reducing my HP by half AND producing skulls on the board. I had so much HP that for all but about 10 spaces, the board was full of skulls. He ended his turn and I was left with... 2 HP. He took out 243 HP in a single turn!

Obviously I was fuming so I carefully went through the board and started to chip away and get some mana. I eventually ground him down to 7 HP using a few stuns and extra skulls. I then got the final shot in and beat him - taking no damage along the way. Needless to say I was ecstatic :-)

No comments: