Monday 1 October 2007

Last Week (24th to 30th September)

As the Tokyo Game Show said goodbye to 2007 and looked forward to 2008, I rounded off a couple of trailers that I missed on the last few days, namely, Steambot Chronicles 2 and Oboro Muramasa (from the makers of Odin Sphere).

Apart from that, I took a look at my Wanted List and talked about Brave Story, released in July in the US (unlikely to come to Europe). I also created my second ever review (woo!), this time dissecting Riviera: The Promised Land (this review can also be found on Eurogamer under reader reviews. The current version on this site will be updated to the EG version).

I then had a look at this week's UK releases and also found out that Endless Ocean for the Wii was going to come to the UK, sooner than I thought in November. Finally, I looked at one of the most promising games on the PS3, LittleBigPlanet.

No comments: